Sunday, December 26, 2010

Just for u

Hmm.. today is 27th of December 2010 and few days to go we will celebrating new year 2011
Time goes so fast...
I miss the time in secondary school~
I miss the day when I first met u~
I miss the time when I know u~
I miss the time when I fall in love with u~
I miss the time when I ......................
Now I feel regret that I did not appreciated the time when I have chance to be with u last time
Now I rarely can see u & in this year I just met u for only 7 days!!! ARRRR~
I miss u so much!!!
Now I can not do anything... T____T
Dear...I'm sorry because I never celebrate with u any celebration
your birthday, valentime, Cny, my birthday, our graduation day & NEW YEAR!
Feel very regret now... I wish that in next year & coming next years,
we will have a lot of sweet memories together.... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment