Thursday, December 30, 2010

25 Random things

1. I can't sleep in class anymore. Don't know why, either. :(
2. I am absent minded when I wake up.
3. I don't have a bolster to sleep with. Not that I mind it very much.
4. Very noisy/loud places aren't my thing.
5. Meeting deadlines are my thing.
6. I'm good with arranging.
7. I miss watching chinese drama!!!!
8. Sometimes it scares me that I adapt well.
9. I tend to worry too much on "insert current happenings".
10. I still play children's games. =P
11. When I'm stressed I'll sing loudly.
12. I heart guys with British accents.
13. Sometimes I can't hear people calling my name.
14. I don't go clubbing.
15. I love shopping.
16. I tease people, a lot.
17. I'm hard working person.
18. I like traveling abroad alone. Would love to do it again and again.
19. My closet's full of stuff. It'll have an overload soon.
20. I have a habit of sleep until 12p.m.
21. I tend to procrastinate, not having enough initiative if I don't like that certain work.
22. I love cat, especially Garry in this college.
23. I don't log in to Friendster anymore. Read: lousy connection.
24. I still like to whack certain friends.
25. I have scoliosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment