Friday, December 24, 2010

Blameless

What a horrible day! That old lady blame me! She out of her mind!
I'm doing nothing wrong today but she scold and shout at me like I make a big2 mistake like that!
I waiting at there for so long and they are the 1 who delay to do it and why is scolding trow to me!
Isn't it very unfair??!!
You don't think that I am just a student so you can simply blame me and scold me, 1 day I will be  more powerful than you and that time you see what will happen! Let God punish you because of your bad mouth!!!

and for the other person, you know who you are and you just see I scolded by her and without saying anything!!
I don't want to blame you but please don't make other students suffer like what you had done to me this morning
I hate this feeling and I try to control my emotion but I can't do it!!!
I lost my concentration while doing other things just because of your scolding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment