Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Depress+upset

Recently feel very depress bcos no procedure I achieve yet...Just left 4 more weeks ony!!!
Help me ar... Y the ward that I posted no procedure to do like other ward de...so sui arrr~
T_____T I so tension now, if I din't achieve procedure that targeted, I can't enter sem3 la!!!
Oh Lord, please help me....
Wat should I do??? My head thking alot of thgs now and make me feel very depress and stress!!
I can't control my feeling like last time ady! I rely can bcome insane now!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol~!!! you think what? dun tink so much la.
    that's u told me. but urself ? haha...
    think the same way???
    AIks... b natural - u said to me.
    so u must do so too!
    okay? all the best yea...
    dun same as me. really crazy now.

    ReplyDelete