Tuesday, March 1, 2011

一日游(sunway pyramid)

Feel so happy & enjoy because can meet my best friend & my boy friend!
we start our day with breakfast at the JUSCO's food court there, Chloe & I share 1 plate of BBQ chicken rice.
After that we went to ice-skating. HEHE~ we play until our legs feel very pain & cramp. I think for the 1st time ice-skating person is normal to fall down, "like them"...><  they said very pain when fall down, hmm... I never experience it, so I don't know. ^^
Fai until now don't know how to ice skating but at least he can stable himself on the ice without easily get to "fall down". hehe~
Chloe more thinner than Fai, so she don't has the problem to stable herself on the ice. She scream very loud when she fall down for the 1st time. ><
Siang keep "holding" Chloe's hand so that she won't fall down but then got 1 time when Chloe fall down, he also fall down together2. hahaha~ so ke lian...
oh, how about me??? secret~ hahaha~



 siang-chloe-monica-fai

best friend forever ^^
 
After that, we went to Red-Box sing karaok.. my dear Chloe very love to sing bolywood songs, i also don't know she know how to sing that songs, hahahahahah~ by the ways Chloe is the best singer among us. Siang, u also not bad hor... i thought u don't know how to sing >< first time hear u sing song.

Then we went to play game>>>>SDO<<<<< hmmm~ I always loose when play game T__T 
Chloe & Siang is the best dancers ><  I get easily frustrated when I lost in a game, that's why I don't like play game..

Finally, we went to watch  BORING movie... haizzz.... see, Chloe watch the movie until sleeping & Siang keep wake Chloe up. hahaha~ I think we should not watch that movie lar.. (regretful)
we should watch a romantic movie, right?? @_@

After that, is time for Chloe to go back. If Chloe can stay more longer with us that time, may be she can go eat dinner with us together. we went to the RAMEN restaurant for the dinner. 

It was "enjoy & happy" day for me... ^^ how about u guys???














No comments:

Post a Comment