Thursday, March 31, 2011

I hate my own group girls, I really can not tahan with their attitude, I duno why I like this but I'm sure I din't hurt the person that I hate but please dun make me more hate u!! Please use ur brain to think before u talk & please use a proper word when u wan to talk to people!! dun u think when u talk like that is no "manners"? ur body is big but ur brain is small, that's y u can't think about others! OMG!!!  I really hope that u will b defer from our group because I really hate to see ur face either ur voice! we won't feel sad/ unhappy when u are not one of our group girls! I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U!!
if u notice that I never talk to any body in this group, means that I HATE the person & I will never talk to them even though they ask me question because I really hate them!!!

the other things that I dun like about this group is no co-operation at all!! I know I like to do everything by my own self, I dun like to depend on others because I know u all won't do the work properly, so I prefer do every things alone rather than do double work..... For example assignment, when I ask u all to help me find the information, u all will delay or never do at all, more worst when u all just copy from the wiki(internet) & paste it for me!! U think I tak ada laptop to search internet ka???!! ok la, now no more copy in internet but exactly copy from the book then give me....haiyo... when I ask, u all will say duno, the book write like that!! I so trust u all can do the work properly but u all play play with me.... this call group work ke??? better do individual assignment than group assignment larrr.......

No comments:

Post a Comment