Thursday, March 24, 2011

MAWAR

5 weeks posting in that ward, eh... sorry, only 4 weeks. I think I learned a lot of things from that ward.. Firstly,  I  learned how to cope with the stress & scolding from the staff. Still remember my 1st week posting, everyday feel very stress & cry, everyday scolded by staff there, every things that I did was wrong,  feel like I'm very useless...
now after 4 weeks there, I din't feel "kancheong" to do work already, i do my work slowly so that no mistake happen again due to busy environment...
but still got little little mistake that I did larr... mistake can not be avoided ma... ^^ but can be lesser....
I like working with some staff but I also hate some staff there, because they very selfish! Some staff don't even bother have u taken ur lunch or dinner, they just want u to finish the work only, I don't like this type of staff! That day the staff scold me because I went for lunch but she haven't eat because she got a lot of things to do. that day only me in that team, not only that day but every day now, I work alone, that's y I can't finish the work!!!
Every day very busy, stand for 8-10 hours every day....so when lye down on bed can straight away fall sleep, I feel very tired most of the time, so my immune very low, prone to get sickness as well... I just recover from C.pox last week & now get cough & flu again (URTI).
I feel happy when think back few patients that thankful me & got 1 patient's relative bought for me food  because I din't take my dinner due to busy working. thankyou very much... ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment