Thursday, April 7, 2011

Father said don’t worry about too many things.
But I’m on a mission and I can’t sleep.

If there’s supposed to be a method to insults,
Let me add some melody & you’ll think it’s the shit.

My shots(words) wont have ammunition
So don’t worry there won’t be any casualties.

The confidence is the pigment I paint with
A lot of things I do, you mayn’t understand the reason behind them.

Overlooking the world again, will make me feel a little better.
Being a human is very tiring.
Even though I’m somewhat exhausted, I’ll keep on going.

As a daughter, I must take care of my father
As a student, I must study hard & achieve successful in my life.

If you cry when you accept your award, then people think you are exaggerating.
But if you don’t show any emotion, you’re seen as arrogant.
If you were born with that expression, then they start blaming your mother.
In the end, someone else wins the prize.
And you still must give full applause with a smile.

Your life can’t be too show off, your things mustn't too expensive
& don't be too humble or "pura-pura",
I can only say being human being is really difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment