Monday, February 21, 2011

posting

21-2-2011
today is my first day posting in M ward.... so what happening today? after passing report, my busy life started~
I need to run up n down, run there run  here, answer patient's call bell, help staff do thing.. & I become blur!
blur until make mistake!! OMG~ I'm so tired!!!
I take sth from the box that I suppose not touch the thg inside the box!!! ARRRRrrr~ now the sister haven't know, If sister found out this, I sure will DIE!!! so next time, if senior ask me help her take anything, I beter refuse or don't help them! If not this what will happen!
Next, I delay do ryle's tube feeding for the patient because I m too busy!!! so I kena denda come back late...
Then staff ask me go "angiogram room" to pass patient's file for the staff there, I could find the room!!!
today is really my miserable DAY!!! Another 5 weeks for me to suffer at there!!!! Help me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment