Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BAD Day

22-2-2011
yesterday I did a mistake that I feel like myself very useless & careless!!
that mistake I will be remember forever & I try to avoid that thing from happening again!!
I desert to get the scolding from sister & CI because I am not a careful std nurse!
I go to the ward I just thinking of doing procedure, I never think about patient's life or
to help them, I just want go there do the procedure & finish my work faster....
I am just a std nurse that doing thing without any knowledge!!!!!
SO, from now on, I should learn from my mistake & learn!
Thankyou CI because give me 1 more chance, I will make sure that it will not happen
again. I willing to learn from you & get help from u when I am in dumb!!
what I should change>>> speak out & dun just keep quiet.....

I feel happy when I went out watch movie (BOULEQUE) with my friends...
but when I come back here(once step in this college, I feel very stress back!!
I think that can I just walk off from this college & never come back here again but....
this is impossible because I don't dare to do that!!! my future is stuck at here!
I just need to accept all this~ GOD BLESS ME

No comments:

Post a Comment