Saturday, January 29, 2011

Presentation day

Yesterday when I enter the class, my senior told me that my gruop need to present "vagina infection" assignment!
waa~ T___T I feel so tension that time, so I run to my group members hope they can help me because I haven't ready yet... I am the group leader so I the one suppose get ready everything but then I blame my group members din't discuss or do with me the assignment! I got 5 minute to on my laptop & find out whether I got do it or not before my tutor come in!! Luckily I did it but I haven't completed the assignment yet... so I just present what I had did "alone"! Actually I have skip 1 more infection that I suppose to present but then I din't open the slide & tutor also don't know, perhaps.... hahahah~ Luckily that day I mange to present my assignment infront seniors n my friends... hahaha~ I very nervous & scare that tutor will comment about my presentation(assignment) because this will make me embarass infront all seniors... ><
the leason is>>>>>
do ur assignment once ur tutors give u & don't delay ur assignment until last minute... =="

No comments:

Post a Comment