Friday, January 21, 2011

ice-skating

feel very scare before enter... this is my 1st time somemore
I scare will jatuh & all people around there will laugh at me,
I learn about half an hour with my friend & finally I know how to skate already!
It was good experience...^^
I will feel scare if no one hold my hand or I din't hold something...














One of my friend very funny, she will hug or hold other people when she want to fall down!
hahahahhah~ so funny.. she don't care who are u, she just will hold everybody there who stand infront her.
My the other friend will keep walking on the ice...
feel very pity her because she keep falling down, I feel now her back sure very pain!
my other two more friends know how to play, so I will hold their hand & turn around the place...
I can learn very fast but I stil don't have the confident...
I will only dare to go around when got people hold my hands ony eventhogh that person duno how to skate...

No comments:

Post a Comment