Tuesday, November 30, 2010

my chubby bf

I hv been wit my bf almost 5months...emmm...may be more than 5months....  His name is Fai and nickname are uncle fai, aboii, tailo fai, fei zai,and etc...He not so tall and nt so short. He is double size than me. Very funny and cool guy! Everyone like to b friends wit him bcos he very friendly(he will say hello to every1 eventho he duno that person!).. He has many hobby and he like to sing for me...

I know him since Form2. I stil remember how I gt to know him... He is a shy and cool guy,he less talk to me or sms me, so I the one who always go find him to talk at the school gate while he was waiting for car, so that I gt to know him beter.
We know each other beter by sms-ing... After PMR, I asked him to be my bf bcos he always help me and caring abt me, that time I just play2 and not serious in our relationship and I also dun feel any love toward him... After few month, I gv him excuse to breakup wit him bcos there was other guy who more care abt me... I never thk abt his feeling and just break off wit him like that... After SPM, our relationship continue again... This time I just want somebody to stay bside me so that I hv someone to help me when I in the trouble! I'm very selfish person! We hv been together for abt half year and finally we breakup bcos I fall in love wit another guy(Jimmy)! OMG!!! I'm so damp!!! I am so stupid bcos leave someone who very caring abt me and b wit another guy! I'm sure he feel very angry to me that time... T__T I'm sorry~ but this word no use  bcos he won't forgive me anymore! T______T

My love story very complicated arrr~
Jimmy very care abt me in our early relationship bt he change after a few months we hv been together...
He bcome less care abt me and always ignore me and I feel not safe wit him, I duno why I gt this feeling bt I miss my ex-bf! I always avoid Jimmy when he try to kiss me bcos I'm nt willing to gv my first kiss to a person that I din't trust and LOVE! He relize that and he know I always miss my ex-bf eventho I wit him now...
We breakup a few times in these few months bcos of small arguement... After the 5th time breakup wit him, I try not to go bec wit him bcos I can't trust him anymore!
In this few months, I try to cantact bec wit Fai, my 1st bf ... BUT he look like dun wan to talk wit me anymore... I feel very sad!!!! T__T bt I never give up, I stil sms and call him eventho he dun wan layan me~
I miss him very much and I relize that I can't 4gt him and he is the one that I love very much!
1 day I called him in the middle of night to ask him be my bf again! This time I very serious~ I feel very happy that he agree...^^ This is our 3rd time hv been together after so much problems that I created! I hope this time our will last longer, I dun wan to has any problem wit him anymore! I love him very much! Now I feel very HAPPY to has him besides me...^_^ I won't complaint anythg abt him anymore bcos
I LOVE THE WAY U ARE!

1 comment:

  1. sis,u should happy for so many ppl love u okay?
    actually I experience that too.
    maybe i'm too naive.
    and the end i feel hurt.
    i duno why i so stupid?
    yea... maybe i too care him?
    the truth is destiny will not let him to be with me.
    I feel likes dying. T___T
    how he do that to me?
    I'm innocent! but in love no right and no wrong.
    so i decided to put it aside now.
    my mind is empty. lost my direction.
    no matter how hard i try,just useless...
    find someone worth is better now.

    ReplyDelete